In 2012, the market sales volume of China’s water-soluble dietary fiber was about 235,000 tons. According to the incomplete statistics of the dietary association, currently, the sales amount of products focusing on the dietary fiber concept exceeds CNY 28 billion in China, rising by 300% compared with 2006.
The major domestic enterprises that make the industrial production of water-soluble dietary fiber products on a large scale include Henan Tailijie Biotech Co., Ltd. in Mengzhou with the annual production capacity of about 30,000 tons, Shanghai Winway Dietary Fiber Development Co. Ltd. with the annual production capacity of about 20,000 tons and North China Pharmaceutical SINOWIN Co., Ltd. with the annual production capacity of about 10,000 tons as well as Xinyuan Biochemical Food Co., Ltd. in Jiaocuo with the annual production capacity of about 10,000 tons.
China’s water-soluble dietary fiber enterprises generally produce the water-soluble dietary fiber with the starch as the raw materials or the plant extraction method; the special manufacturers that use the microbial technology to hydrolyze the cereal fiber so as to produce the high-purity water-soluble dietary fiber are fewer; it is known that Baolingbao Biology Co., Ltd. in Shandong has successfully developed such a production technology.
Research on China Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Market, 2013-2017,
- Firstly, it conducts the in-depth market survey of the status quo of China’s water-soluble dietary fiber market;
- Secondly, it makes the specific analysis of the segment field development, such as inulin, polydextrose and oligofructose;
- Thirdly, it analyses the development of raw materials, such as Jerusalem artichoke, white sugar and so on, as well as making the in-depth analysis of the current technology level of China’s water-soluble dietary fiber and the gap with the foreign one;
- Finally, it predicts the market demand and reveals the huge opportunity for the future development of the industry as well as putting forward some suggestions on the sustainable and stable development of China’s water-soluble dietary fiber, which can offer the decisive reference for the investment in this field.
Table of Contents
1. Status Quo of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Industry
1.1 Development Status Quo
1.1.1 Classification of Dietary Fiber
1.1.2 Development of Dietary Fiber Products
1.1.3 Application of Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Products
1.1.4 Product Life Circle
1.2 Market Development Characteristics
1.3 Policy Environment
2. Market Development of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber
2.1 Market Scale
2.2 Supply of Domestic Enterprises
2.3.1 Demand in the Health Food Field
2.3.2 Demand in the Beverage Field
2.3.3 Potential Demand of Diary Products
3. China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Products
4. Raw Materials of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber
4.1 Jerusalem Artichoke
4.1.1 Plating and Production
4.1.3 Import and Export
4.2 White Sugar
5. Import and Export of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber
5.1 Import Volume and Amount
5.2 Export Volume and Amount
5.3 Major Import Source and Export Destination Countries by Trade Amount
6. Technology Development of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Products
6.1 Application of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber in Developed Countries
6.2 Technology Development of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber
6.3 Tactics to Improve China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Technology
7. Domestic Major Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Enterprises
7.1 Fengning Ping’an High-Tech Industry Co., Ltd.
7.1.1 Company Profile
7.1.2 Development Process
7.1.3 Enterprise Culture
7.1.4 Introduction of Chicory Industry
7.2 Shanghai Winway Dietary Fiber Development Co. Ltd.
7.2.1 Company Profile
7.2.2 Business Performance
7.2.3 Competitive Advantages
7.3 Henan Fiber Source Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
7.3.1 Company Profile
7.3.2 Business Performance
7.3.3 Competitive Advantages
7.4 Henan Tailijie Biotech Co., Ltd.
7.4.1 Company Profile
7.4.2 Business Performance
7.4.3 Competitive Advantages
7.5 Shanghai Vita Biotech Co., Ltd.
7.5.1 Company Profile
7.5.2 Business Performance
7.5.3 Competitive Advantages
7.6 Quantum High-Tech (China) Biological Co., Ltd.
7.6.1 Company Profile
7.6.2 Business Performance
7.6.3 Competitive Advantages
7.6.4 Future Development Strategy
7.7 Baolingbao Biology Co., Ltd.
7.7.1 Company Profile
7.7.2 Business Performance
7.7.3 Analysis and Forecast of Operating Conditions
8. Future Development Trends of China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Industry
8.1 Winning the Support of the State Food Industry 12th- Five-Year Plan
8.2 Market Development Prospect
8.3 Development Trends
9. Industry Experts’ Investment Suggestions on China’s Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber Industry
9.1 Access Barriers
9.2 Conclusion and Suggestions