Drug testing business is described as providing of drug testing services to the various private and government agencies. Drugs testing services are primarily required for screening devices, defensive tools and for legal requirement. Drug testing is gaining importance in various parts of the world due to year on year rising instances of drug abuse among employees, students and athletes. Annually, millions of samples are tested for the presence of drug metabolites and alcohol. Moreover, drug testing agencies play an important role in indentifying drug addicts and providing solutions to help them quit the habit.
In order to create a safe and productive work environment, various multinational companies now prefer to perform employee drug testing. This also helps to reduce crime associated with drug abuse, productivity loss, serious health problems and social dysfunction.
Companies have also come to realize the various business opportunities behind drug testing. In the US alone, drug abuse cost more than $550 billion a year, which includes drug abuse and addiction due to tobacco, alcohol and illegal drugs. Moreover, illicit drug use in the region cost around $180 billion to health care system and drug enforcement agencies. On the other hand, due to globalization, drug abuse has become a worldwide problem and developing countries in Asia and Africa are now reporting more problems of drug abuse; such regions hold immense business potential for drug testing service companies.
Some of the major companies operational in this industry are Abbott Laboratories, AdnaGen, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Biomedical Diagnostics, BioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Dako, DiaSorin, Eiken and Fujirebio.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments