- This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Italy HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- There were approximately 175,968 HNWIs in Italy in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$185,427.
- In 2012, Italian HNWI numbers rose by 1.3%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Italian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 10% to reach around 200,663 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 17% to reach US$1.3 billion by 2017.