- This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Spain HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Spain HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- In 2012, there were 141,691 core millionaires in Spain, with a combined wealth of US$609 billion and an average wealth of US$4.3 million.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs decreased by 2.2% from 144,895 in 2008 to 141,691 in 2012.
- According to WealthInsights projections, the number of core HNWIs in Spain is expected to grow by around 23.2% over the forecast period to reach 174,619 by 2017.