This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Spain. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Italy
- Size of the Italy wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were approximately 146,280 HNWIs in Spain in 2012. These HNWIs held US$992 billion in wealth.
- Spanish HNWI numbers rose by 2% in 2012 following a decline of 6.2% in 2011.
- HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of HNWIs is forecast to grow by 23.2% to reach 180,271 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by around 27.7% to reach US$1,267 billion by 2017.
- At the end of 2012, Spanish HNWIs held 41.8% (US$415 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, higher than the worldwide average of 2030%.