Global Furniture & Floor Coverings industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global furniture & floor coverings market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global furniture & floor coverings market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key furniture & floor coverings market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- The global furniture & floor coverings market is expected to generate total revenues of $461.7 billion in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2008 and 2012.
- The living room furniture segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $185.9 billion, equivalent to 40.3% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $549.3 billion by the end of 2017.