Automotive Manufacturing North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The NAFTA Automotive Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The automotive manufacturing industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $319.0 billion in 2017.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 11% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the automotive manufacturing industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $236.1 billion in 2017. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $47.4 and $35.5 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $266.9 billion in 2022, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $63.2 and $37.7 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing Industry players NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA automotive manufacturing Industry?