The Challenges Driving the Digital Transformation of Insurance
"The Challenges Driving the Digital Transformation of Insurance", report takes a look at the forces driving new and innovative approaches to providing excellent customer experiences within insurance. The reports identifies the ways in which consumers have changed and how customer servicing needs to be viewed in a different light, before focusing on particular new developments and innovative propositions that display approaches key to providers future survival.
The momentum of change and technological innovation within insurance has exploded in the last few years, evidenced by increasing levels of investment in insurtech both globally and within the UK. There are some very real existing and emerging challenges in the market that need to be resolved which, at their very core, require a rethinking of what insurance looks like. Only in understanding these driving forces can we start to effectively frame the solutions needed to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- In a world of instant and mass connectivity, enabled by technology, knowledge has been democratized. In this new reality, if you dont provide excellence as a service youll be found out very quickly.
- Delivering customer delight primarily comes down to satisfying two needs: responsiveness and communication.
- Trust is already the most critical currency insurers must trade on - it is truly foundational.
- The conversation will be moving from one in which an insurer offers the traditional product of risk transfer to one in which it will provide risk management products and a broader wrap-around complement of services.
Reasons to buy
- Strengthen your understanding of where insurtech and digital solutions are taking the insurance industry, and the steps providers should be taking to keep up.
- Benchmark and consider your approach to customer servicing against a view of how consumer demands are shifting.
- Pick up on key new approaches being taken in the industry and fresh players using different business models, for consideration in your partnership and competitor strategies.