The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
"The Insurance Industry in Rwanda, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Rwandan insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Rwandan economy and demographics, provides detailed information on the competitive landscape and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Rwandan insurance industry, including -
- The Rwandan insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Rwandan economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Rwandan insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Rwandan insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Rwandan insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Rwandan insurance industry.
- Microinsurance is playing an important role in increasing the uptake of insurance products among the low-income population of the country.
- Effective from January 2018, mandatory motor third party liability (MTPL) insurance premiums for both public and private vehicles increased up to 73%, to enable insurers to maintain financial stability.
- Radiant Insurance Company, which was licensed in 2013, introduced microinsurance products in association with Tigo, a Mobile Network Operator (MNO), which targeted the low and middle income population.
- The number of insurers operating in Rwanda increased from eight in 2013 to 14 in 2017 respectively.
- Rwandas compulsory social health insurance provided by community-based health insurance schemes drove the growth of the personal accident and health category.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Rwanda.
- It provides historical values for the Rwandan insurance industry for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Rwandan insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Rwanda.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Rwanda, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Rwandan insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Rwandan insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Rwandan insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Rwandan insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.