ADME is the process of absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination of chemicals or drugs that describe their disposition inside a human body. The four processes influence the performance of a particular drug toward human tissues; toxicology testing before introducing a particular drug is increasingly becoming important. For the development of a new drug, ADME toxicology testing is being adopted at a rapid rate by all pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to reduce their drug discovery, testing and development costs. The ADME toxicology testing market has been categorized in three major segments namely in-silico testing, in-vitro testing and in-vivo testing. In-vitro testing is further classified into biochemical and cell (liver, kidney and intestinal) based assays.
The major drivers for global ADME toxicology testing market are increasing number of drug developments; increasing demand from various pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide due to reduction in the costs involved in various tests during the drug development process, reduced new drug commercialization time and reduction in the number of drug failures that occurred earlier mainly due to ADME and Toxicology issues. Technological advancement such as usage of in silico techniques that use computer based testing methods for faster results will also drive this market in future. Modern cell based assays are gaining much acceptance worldwide and hence will drive this market in the coming future.
North America holds the largest share in the global ADME toxicology testing market and is expected to maintain its leadership position in future as well. The North American market is closely followed by the European market. Their market leadership was attributed to the fact that the major pharmaceutical companies are domiciled in the U.S. and European countries. Asia-Pacific market is expected to observe the fastest rate of growth in future due to increasing government support and collaborations with the foreign pharmaceuticals and research companies.
Some of the major players in the ADME toxicology testing market are Accelrys, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Caliper Life Sciences, Inc., Cyprotex PLC., Cellartis AB, Life Technologies Corporation, Molecular Discovery Ltd., Optivia Biotechnology, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments