The Bigpharma Deals and Alliances of 2013 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies during 2013.
Using these reports, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain insight into the partnering activities of the past year. The report series allows you to view all the partnering and alliances deals announced worldwide.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of 2013’s dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an overview of the trends in dealmaking during 2013 covering trends by deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 2 provides a review of the leading deals during 2013. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma and bigbiotech, and most active bigpharma. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 3 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 bigpharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of 2013 deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive directory of all partnering deals announced during 2013.
The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), therapy area and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report series also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in bigpharma partnering and dealmaking during 2013.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of technologies and products during 2013.
Bigpharma Deals and Alliances of 2013 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of recent dealmaking trends during 2013
- Comprehensive access to all deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies during 2013
- Detailed access to actual partnership and M&A deals and contracts entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Bigpharma Deals and Alliances of 2013 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to parthering and M&A trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Bigpharma Deals and Alliances of 2013 includes:
- Trends in dealmaking in the biopharma industry during 2013
- Analysis of partnering and M&A deal structure
- Comprehensive directory of partnering and M&A deals in 2013
- Links to online access to all deals and alliances
- The leading partnering and M&A deals by value in 2013
- Most active partnering and M&A dealmakers during 2013
In Bigpharma Deals and Alliances of 2013 the partnering and M&A deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Therapy area
- Technology type