Bamboo composites are made from the natural fibers of bamboos. Bamboo composites are biodegradable, hence has advantage over the plastic composites as a green product. Use of bamboo composites in the wind turbines offers advantages over the plastic composites such as lost cost, light weight, biodegradable and reusable.
The global bamboo composites market for wind power is mainly driven by use of green energy and government policies for use of renewable energy sources. Government policies across several nations are enforcing the use of wind energy for electricity generation as it is a renewable source of energy. Stringent environmental regulations for cutting of bamboo are expected to be a major restraint for the growth of the bamboo composite market.
Europe is expected to drive the bamboo composite for wind power market over the next few years. Presently, Europe is using renewable energy sources for the electricity generation, and wind energy comprises a major part of the market owing to favorable climatic conditions. The region is focusing on several research and development activities to increase the efficiency of the bamboo composite made wind turbines. The use of the bamboo composites for wind power is anticipated to increase in the Asia Pacific region owing to government regulation coming up in China. Increasing traditional fuel prices are boosting the wind energy market to grow in the developing countries such as India, Brazil and Argentina. Abundance of raw material in Asia Pacific region is the major driving factor for the growth bamboo composite wind power market.
The bamboo composite for wind power market is fragmented and mainly dominated by the Chinese companies as the raw material is cheaper and easily available. Most of the Chinese companies export the bamboo composite wind turbines to the Eastern Europe. Some of the market players in this industry include Dezhou Shijiweineng Wind Power Equipment Co., Lianyungang Zhongfu Lianzhong Composites Group Co., Windey, Dezhou Century Energy, Hebei KNT Group, Dasso Industrial Group Co., Jizhou Khan Wind Power Equipment Co., Chengdu Huaming Cellophane, Jilin Chemical Fiber and Miracle Zhufeng among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments