Hydraulic turbines are the device that converts hydraulic energy into the mechanical energy. The turbines transfer the energy from a flowing fluid to rotating shaft. A water wheel consists of a large metal or a wooden wheel, with a number of buckets or blade arranged on the outside rim forming the driving surface. The hydropower is one of the most popular non-polluting sources of electricity. Hydro technology with a lower environmental impact such as low head turbines, small hydro and run-of river are extremely popular to meet energy needs.
The overall market has been segmented on the basis of products such as for parts of hydraulic turbine and water wheel, power less than 1000 kW, power in between 1000 and 10000 kW, and power more than 10000 kW. The major factors driving the market include the increasing demand of renewable energy and overall environmental security. However, the design challenges faced by the developers of hydraulic turbine and water wheel, and the environmental concerns faced by hydropower industry are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Presently, North America and Asia-Pacific account for the highest demand of hydraulic turbine and water wheel markets. The demand in these regions is primarily driven by governmental incentives for the hydro turbine and water wheel technology. Europe is expected to drive the growth of this market in future. In addition, the increasing role of renewable sources of energy for power generation is expected to open new opportunities of growth in this market.
Some of the leading players in the market are Alstom, Fitz Water Wheel, Norcan, WWS-Wasserkraft, and Waterwheel Factory among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments