- This report provides authoritative and granular detail of the Spirits market in Egypt; and in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of market trends and the components of change causing them.
- Based upon extensive secondary research, this report provides comprehensive and granular insights that allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering eight product segments that include: Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Speciality Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey.
Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided, including brand data (2009-12) and distribution channel data (2009-12), at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- "The Future of the Spirits Market in Egypt to 2018" is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Spirits market in Egypt.
- The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Egypt, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand data and distribution channel data.
- This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modelling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for the spirits sales overall and to know which categories and segments are in the ascendency in the coming years.
The report provides a unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research, in order to offer a detailed insight into the trends and dynamics affecting Spirits in Egypt.
Custom segmentation of the market provides unique views and insights for marketers on the volume, brand and distribution data, to give unparalleled insight into the market.