An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic X-ray imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic X-ray imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), and some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Australia, China, India, and Japan), and identifies the unmet needs in this diagnostic X-ray systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards the utilization and perception of different types of X-ray imaging techniques, and the future of diagnostic X-ray imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements and other advanced imaging modalities.
According to GlobalDatas estimates, GE Healthcare, Siemens, and Philips together accounted for over 40% of the market share within the APAC diagnostic X-ray imaging market in 2012. This is mainly attributed to these companies geographical and product portfolio diversity. They are all a part of large conglomerates with robust financial resources to invest in inorganic growth and R&D; therefore, these players have a significant market share.
- An overview of Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- Whats the next big thing in APAC Diagnostic X-Ray Imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.