This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Paraguay.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Paraguay HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Paraguay HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Paraguay HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Paraguayan HNWIs, with 26.9% of the total HNWI assets, followed by cash and deposits with 18.6%, equities with 15.5%, business interests with 15.0%, fixed-income with 14.8%, and alternatives with 9.2%.
- Real estate, business interests and alternatives recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 94%, 77% and 69%.
- Real-estate assets held by Paraguayan HNWIs increased during the review period, from 22.9% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 26.9% in 2013. HNWI allocations to residential property increased from 15.6% of total assets in 2009 to 17.5% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in residential property are expected to increase to 18.0% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as the local residential market expands due to increased numbers of HNWIs and the easing of credit on mortgages.
- In 2013, Paraguayan HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$10.4 billion.