“Cigarettes in Bangladesh” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Bangladesh Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2011 the market fell back by 1.2%, a result of tax increases, but recovered quickly, volumes rising by 8.3% in 2012, with a further 6.8% rise forecast for 2013.
- Between 2012 and 2022 consumption of manufactured cigarettes is forecast to rise by 37.3% to 93.4 billion pieces.
- Cigarette consumption stood at 19.37 billion pieces in 1990 and by 2001 had more than doubled to 40.74 billion pieces.
- “Cigarettes in Bangladesh” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Bangladesh.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Bangladesh.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Bangladesh.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Bangladesh along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Bangladesh, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future