"World Cigarettes Belarus” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Belarus Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The impact of rising prices, caused by hikes in excise duty, is set to reduce duty paid sales by 16.5% in 2013 to 26 billion pieces. Thereafter, further expected tax rises will reduce duty paid volumes to a forecast 18.7 billion pieces in 2022.
- In 2011, economy brands, primarily local brands but also including some domestically produced international brands, accounted for 60.2% of the market and this rose to 62.5% in the first ten months of 2012.
- In 2011 a further strong increase in official sales raised the market to 28.5 billion pieces, with the 11.8% growth probably boosted by the high tax increase that was to come into force from 1st January 2012. A further rise of 9.2% to 31.15 billion followed in 2012, with again the prospect of further tax hikes in 2013 the principal driver.
- "World Cigarettes Belarus” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Belarus.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Belarus.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Belarus.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Belarus along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Belarus, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future