"World Cigarettes Czech Republic” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Czech Republic Cigarette market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Production is estimated at 17.26 billion pieces in 2012, 9.4% up on 2011 but 44.1% down on the 2008 high of 30.87 billion piece
- Cigarette sales are forecast to contract by 13.4% between 2012 and 2022 with rising prices and the reduction in smoking opportunities the main reasons. Duty paid volumes are forecast at 17.75 billion pieces in 2022 with per capita consumption at 1,784 pieces, a decline of 11.4% on 2012.
- Typical retail prices of a 20 pack were reported to be €2.76 in July 2013, compared with €4.93 in Germany and €3.95 in Austria, and €2.93 in Hungary with all having land borders with the Czech Republic.
- "World Cigarettes Czech Republic” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarette industry in Czech Republic.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarette across Czech Republic.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarette Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarette industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarette industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarette industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarette industryin Czech Republic.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarette industry in Czech Republic along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarette companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarette consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarette industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarette industry across Czech Republic, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future