"World Cigarettes Denmark” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Denmark Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Price rises reduced volumes by a further 5% in 2010 with a 3.5% fall in 2011 and a 6.9% fall in 2012 following from further excise-induced price increases.
- The impact of the two excise increases in 2010 drove market value up by 2.8% to DKr 12.78 billion, despite the move towards economy cigarettes. This was followed by a 3.4% fall in 2011 to DKr 12.35 billion although 2012 saw value at DKr 13 billion, up 5.3% on 2011 as a result of a DKr 3 per pack rise in April
- It is forecast that total sales will decline to 4,410 million pieces by 2022, 33.6% below 2012 levels. Per capita consumption levels are forecast to be 35.1% lower at 778 pieces/year by 2012..
- "World Cigarettes Denmark” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Denmark.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Denmark. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Denmark.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Denmark along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Denmark providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future