"World Cigarettes Hungary” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Hungary Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Sales will be affected by the impact of tighter regulations on smoking in public places, the reduction in sales outlets authorised to sell tobacco products and historically higher consumption of RYO cigarettes. As a result, the legitimate market is forecast to decline by 12.3% between 2012 and 2022, bringing sales down to 10.99 billion pieces. Per capita consumption will fall by 10% to 1,132 pieces per person.
- Sales have risen strongly recently, from an estimated equivalent of 1.21 billion pieces in 2003 to 3.69 billion in 2009, 4.06 billion in 2010 and 5.44 billion in 2011. This is equivalent to just over 26% of overall cigarette consumption. Although volumes fell in 2012 to 4.84 billion pieces, RYO/MYO remains a major threat to the cigarette market.
- The value of the legitimate cigarette market rose by almost 10% in 2011 to HUF 500 billion, almost double the level of 2004, when it was estimated at HUF 277 billion.
- "World Cigarettes Hungary” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Hungary.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Hungary.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Hungary.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Hungary along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Hungary, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future