"World Cigarettes Iran” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Iran Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- A small Iranian produced, Arian Tobacco Industry, is also active but with only an estimated 1.4% of sales in 2012.
- Since 2009 there has again been a rise in contraband to an estimated 15.5 billion pieces in 2010, although its profile has declined since to 11.5billion pieces in 2011 and 8.6 billion pieces in 2012.
- Latest estimates for 2012 put sales up by 22.2% to 44 billion pieces with the twin effects of expansion in local production and in imports boosting local supplies. Forecasts for 2013 put sales up again to 47 billion pieces.
- "World Cigarettes Iran” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Iran.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Iran. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Iran.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Iran along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Iran, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future