"World Cigarettes Iraq” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Iraq Cigarettes in Iraq market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Imports are credited with 100% of the duty paid market as a result. Imperial Tobacco took 25% of sales in 2010, JTI 22%, BAT 19% and PMI 5%.
- A further increase of 12% in 2012 as the duty paid sector continued to rebound, took sales to 35.8 billion pieces, 37.2% above 1990 levels. Forecasts for 2013 put sales up by a further 8.9% at 39 billion pieces.
- Forecasts for 2013 are for marginal growth in the non-duty paid sector to 9 billion pieces. With duty paid volumes rising to a projected 39 billion pieces, the share of the market for non-duty sales is set to fall to 18.8%..
- "World Cigarettes Iraq” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes in Iraq industry in Iraq.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes in Iraq across Iraq.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes in Iraq Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes in Iraq industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes in Iraq industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes in Iraq industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes in Iraq industry in Iraq.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes in Iraq industry in Iraq along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes in Iraq companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes in Iraq consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes in Iraq industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes in Iraq industry across Iraq, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future