“Cigarettes in New Zealand” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which New Zealand Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Consumption of manufactured cigarettes has declined significantly since 1990, with levels currently more than half the volumes prevalent then to stand at 2,117 million pieces in 2012.
- Forecasts for 2013 predict a further decline in sales as another 10% rise in excise tax raised prices. Volumes are set to drop by 3.2% by the year end to take the market to 2,050 million pieces.
- In what is an increasingly tight regulatory environment, cigarette sales are forecast to continue to decline steadily to 1,554 million pieces by 2022.
- “Cigarettes in New Zealand” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in New Zealand.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across New Zealand.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry intoCigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in New Zealand.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in New Zealand along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across New Zealand, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future