"World Cigarettes UK"" is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which UK Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2012, Imperial held a 45.1% share of UK volume sales, compared with Gallaher's share of 38.8%. BAT ranks third with 8.1%, chiefly through its Royals brand. PMI ranks fourth with a 6.7% share.
- In 2012 HMRC clearances are reported at 40,440 million pieces, some 3.7% below the previous year. In 2013 reported clearances to October were 17.2% lower than in the same period in 2012.
- Volumes stand up at 40.5 billion pieces by the end of the year. This was followed by a £0.26 per pack rise in 2013 and initial estimates for 2013 based on the year January to October indicate a sharp acceleration in the rate of decline to 13.6% in 2013.
- "World Cigarettes UK” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in UK.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across UK.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin UK.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in UK along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across UK, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future