"World Cigarettes the USA” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which USA Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The USA is the world's second largest cigarette market, but is also in long-term decline. Market volumes, based on shipment data, fell by just over 2% to 286.5 billion pieces in 2012, 45% below 1990 levels.
- A key development had been the growth in imports which prior to 1997 were almost non-existent, although since reaching a peak in 2003 import volumes have begun to reduce and were down to 6.42 billion pieces in 2011, beforerecovering somewhat in 2012 and 2013.
- In 2010 the market contracted by just under 4% with a similar decrease occurring in 2011, although the decline appears to have moderating somewhat in 2012 due to fewer state tax increases. Forecasts for 2013 suggest a further decline to280.5 billion pieces.
- "World Cigarettes the USA” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in USA.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across USA.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin USA.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in USA along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across USA, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future