"World Cigarettes Venezuela” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Venezuela Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Between 2012 and 2022 sales are forecast to recover helped by moves to address the issue of contraband and greater acceptance of higher prices by smokers. Volumes will end 2022 at 8.34 billion pieces, 20.7% up on 2012
- Industry sources indicated that there was also an increase in contraband trade as a result of price rises. Consumption is estimated to have dropped by 27.5% in 2011 to 9.36 billion pieces, with a further drop of 26.2% to around 6.9 billion pieces in 2012.
- Local sources indicate that volume is now some 46% below the levels prevailing before the May 2011 smoking restrictions were introduced, but increased contraband may also have contributed to this. Forecasts for 2013 are for a partial recovery in the market with volumes up 7.2% to 7.4 billion pieces.
- "World Cigarettes Venezuela” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Venezuela.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Venezuela. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Venezuela.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Venezuela along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the cigarettes industry across Venezuela, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future