"World Cigarettes Ghana” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Ghana Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Volumes are set to increase to 1.62 billion pieces by 2022, 48.6% up on current levels and equivalent to per capita consumption of 53 pieces, 20.5% ahead of 2012 levels but still very low even by African standards.
- Filter cigarettes dominate the market. They were estimated to account for 99.1% of duty paid sales in 2012, compared with 74% in 1994 and 96.8% in 2003. This is equivalent to sales of 1,080 million pieces in 2012. Plain cigarette sales, conversely, account for only 0.9% of the market, equivalent to just 10 million pieces in 2012.
- With no recent tax rises and no introduction of proposed legislation to combat smoking, a 4.1% rise in sales is forecast for 2013 to 1,135 million pieces.
- "World Cigarettes Ghana” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Ghana.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Ghana.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Ghana.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Ghana along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Ghana, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future