"World Cigarettes Ivory Coast” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Ivory Coast Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- With a package of debt relief announced in June 2012 (US$ 4.4 billion) growth rebounded by 9.8% in 2012 with 8% growth anticipated for 2013. The cigarette market has benefited, with improvements in supply resulting in consumption rising to 4.07 billion pieces in 2012.
- The incidence of smoking is put at 15.5% in 2012 and is increasing, having risen from 12.6% in 2003. Smoking prevalence is much higher among men, with only 8.2% of women smoking, although this is more than double prevalence levels ten years ago.
- Building on the economic rebound during 2012, the cigarette market is set to see slow, but steady, growth over the coming decade. Volumes are forecast at 5.49 billion pieces in 2022which is 34.9% above 2012 levels. Per capita sales will increase by a forecast 12.4% over this same period to 208 pieces in 2022.
- "World Cigarettes Ivory Coast” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Ivory Coast.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Ivory Coast.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industryin Ivory Coast.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Ivory Coast along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Ivory Coast, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future