"World Cigarettes Jordan” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Jordan Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- A 21.3% fall in 2011 and a 7.1% fall in 2012 has brought duty paid volumes back down to 6.5 billion pieces still 114% ahead of levels in 1990.
- PMI brands are estimated to hold 26% of the market in 2010 rising to 27% in 2011. ITCC's overall share was down to 35% in 2010, 33% in 2011 with Philip Morris Jordan, the new name for ITCC, taking 31% in 2012. UTCIC had suffered as a result of ITCC's earlier success, with its share dropping to 42% in 2003 but had an estimated 33.4% in 2012 with BAT brands estimated to account for much of this.
- Between 2006 and 2010 cigarette prices have risen by 25%, increasing by 2.7% on average in 2007, by 7.8% in 2008, but by only 0.7% in 2009. Data for 2010 indicates a 12.1% risethat year but this was followed by only a 2.4% and a 0.9% rise in 2011 and 2012.
- "World Cigarettes Jordan” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Jordan.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Jordan. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Jordan.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Jordan along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Jordan, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future