"World Cigarettes Myanmar” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Myanmar Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Nevertheless by 2022, volumes are forecast to be 37.6% up on 2012 levels at 20.78 billion pieces. In per capita terms, growth will be 24.5% with the average level of consumption at 345 pieces in 2022, compared with 277 pieces in 2012
- However, there was a sharp drop in production in 2008 with imports also down and overall consumption is estimated to have contracted by 10.5%. Growth resumed in 2009 with this followed by a 38.9% rise in 2010. By 2012 volumes were up at 15.1 billion pieces, about 10 times 1990 levels
- The market is dominated by domestically produced cigarettes. These accounted for 95% of consumption in 2009 but were down at 86.3% in 2012. Import volumes amounted to 2,073 million pieces in 2012, equivalent to 13.7% of sales. This is down on 2,248 million pieces in 2000 when they had accounted for 23.6% of sales.
- "World Cigarettes Myanmar” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Myanmar.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Myanmar. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Myanmar.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Myanmar along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Myanmar, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future