"World Cigarettes Nepal” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Nepal Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Duty paid volumes is forecast to rise by 22.6% between 2012 and 2022 to reach 15.94 billion pieces. Per capita consumption is projected to expand by a more modest 4.1% over the period to 453 pieces with affordability and a tightening regulatory environment discouraging smoking.
- Between 1990 and 2012 legitimate cigarette sales volume increased by 332.9% to 13 billion pieces. Per capita consumption rose by 173.6% over the same period, from 159 to 435 pieces/year but is still relatively low, lack of affordability remaining a problem.
- The most recent information puts the annual increase in the price of tobacco products at 17.1% for the first 8 months of the 2010/11 fiscal year as compared to 10.7% for all goods and services.
- "World Cigarettes Nepal” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Nepal.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Nepal. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Nepal.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Nepal along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Nepal, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future