The NAFTA Beverages industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA beverages market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA beverages market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key beverages players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA beverages market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The beverages industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $444.1 billion in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the beverages industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $341.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $67.8 and $34.9 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the beverages industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $384.7 billion in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $87.1 and $38.9 billion, respectively.