Global Oral Hygiene industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global oral hygiene market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global oral hygiene market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oral hygiene players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global oral hygiene market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
- The global oral hygiene market had total revenues of $31,196.1m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 15,810.7 million units in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 3.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $36,807.2m by the end of 2018.