The Report will be Dispatched in 3 Working days.
DelveInsights, Colon Cancer- Market Analysis, Global API Manufacturers and Phase III Pipeline Assessment, 2014, report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the drug master filings across the US, Europe and Asia specifically China and India. The research, analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2015. The report is also giving insight about the patent and exclusivity details of all the drugs across the indication.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Magazines, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to available databases.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Colon Cancer.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Colon Cancer, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Colon Cancer with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Colon Cancer drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Colon Cancer drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Colon Cancer drugs.
- Coverage of Colon Cancer Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2011-2015.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate the marketing status and exclusivity details of Colon Cancer key products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development opportunities.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under Phase III development for Colon Cancer.
- Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to Colon Cancer.
- API intelligence over marketed drugs for Colon Cancer and gaining primary intelligence over active ingredients manufacturers across the globe.
- API intelligence over leading Phase III pipeline drugs.
- Develop and designstrategies by identifying the API manufacturers for Phase III pipeline products to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Understanding the scope of the Phase III Drugs with nil regulatory filings.
- Understanding the chemical route of synthesis of approved drugs for Colon Cancer.
- Uncovering opportunities in the rapidly growing the US markets.