Cigars and Cigarillos in France is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which French Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved during the last eighteen years in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- France remains a large market for cigars and cigarillos with sales of around 1.42 billion pieces in 2013. Although 4.2% down on 2012 it is only 3.5% down on 1990 despite nine years of consecutive declines. Nevertheless, sales are now almost 25% lower than the recent peak attained in 2004 when market volume reached 1.89 billion pieces.
- The cigar sector currently accounts for some 2.4% of the tobacco products market by volume, up from1.4% in 1990 and per capita consumption, at 21.6 pieces a year, is relatively high by international standards.
- Cigars and Cigarillos in France report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in France.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across France. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in France.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in France along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across France, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future