The Quarterly Beverage Tracker India report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Indian beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand and challenges faced by the industry
- Most soft drinks categories showed respectable growth over Q2-14, primarily driven by the economic recovery and favorable weather
- Carbonates had strong year on year growth in Q2-14, although recent legal rulings regarding the declaration of caffeine content in carbonates has affected sales of selected brands
- The spirits category remained the largest and one of the fastest growing alcoholic beverage categories in Q2-14, witnessing very good growth this quarter for a category of its size.
This report offers a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the beverage market in India, with data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key market drivers across all major drinks categories. In particular, this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
- Volumes for Q2-14 vs Q2-13, provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and the very latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category
- All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions
- More granular data is provided for the carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors
- Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered, including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Indian beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data. India's Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.