The Emerging 5 Haircare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five haircare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five haircare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five haircare market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
- These countries contributed $13,443.1 million to the global haircare industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.7% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $19,511.0 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 7.7% over the 2013-18 period.
- Within the haircare industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $5,257.4 million in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $3,844.7 and $1,908.1 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the haircare industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $7,891.4 million in 2018, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $5,347.2 and $2,978.7 million, respectively.