Cigars and Cigarillos in the USA is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which USA Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The USA cigar and cigarillo market is the largest in the world. Sales in 2013 are put at 14.21 billion pieces, some 3% ahead of 2012.
The US tobacco products market is dominated by manufactured cigarettes, with 2013 volumes reported at 273,300 tonnes - equivalent to 70.8% of overall tobacco sales.
Cigars held a growing 7.9% share of tobacco volumes in 2013 with estimated sales of 30,356 tonnes, and form the third largest sector of the US tobacco market after cigarettes and chewing tobacco and moist snuff.
- Cigars and Cigarillos in the USA report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillosindustry in USA.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillosacross USA.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillosindustry and for new companies considering entry intoCigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industryin USA.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in USA along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across USA, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future