Smoking Tobacco in Czech Republic is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Czech Republic Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The overall market for tobacco products contracted by almost 24% between 1997 and 2000 but has performed somewhat better since reaching a peak of 24,494 tonnes in 2007 before the onset of the global crisis in 2008.
Volumes fell in 2009 and 2010, recovered in 2011 but fell by 1.4% in 2012 because of rising taxes to 22,087 tonnes. A further decline of 1.7% followed in 2013 to 21,702 tonnes.
In 2013 smoking tobacco sales were 1,577 tonnes, 105.6% more than in 2010 and 173.8% up on 1997 levels.
- Smoking Tobacco in Czech Republic report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Czech Republic.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Czech Republic.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Czech Republic.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Czech Republic along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Czech Republic, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future