Smoking Tobacco in Finland is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Finland Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The market for tobacco products amounted to just over 8,000 tonnes at the start of the review period in 1990. It has followed a downward trend since, despite fluctuations in sales as a consequence of changes to tobacco taxes to end 2013 down 24.5% on 1990 levels.
Finland is a small and declining market for smoking tobacco, with consumption at 712 tonnes in 2013 and the market is dominated by RYO as opposed to MYO cigarette tobacco, with pipe tobacco only forming a minor niche of 2.9% of smoking tobacco volumes.
Factory-made cigarettes dominate the market, accounting for 68.5% of total consumption in 2013, down from 89.1% in 1990.
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Finland.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Finland.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Finland.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Finland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Finland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future