Smoking Tobacco in Belgium is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Belgium Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Between 1990 and 2013 the smoking tobacco market increased by 190.9%, while the factory-made cigarette sector declined by 16.5% and cigar and cigarillo volumes have fallen by 43.8% in 2013 and 48.8% in 2014.
Cigarettes remain the largest product group, accounting for 49.5% of the total tobacco products market in 2013.
Smoking tobacco accounted for a high 48% of the EUBL market in 2013, with cigars and cigarillos accounting for the remaining 2.6%.
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Belgium.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Belgium.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Belgium.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Belgium along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Belgium, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future