Smoking Tobacco in Canada is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Canada Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The sector has declined consistently over the period under review, with volumes down to 1,370 tonnes in 2013 as a result of tax changes, especially for MYO (make-your-own) cigarettes.
Tobacco sticks, introduced in the early 1990s, grew substantially to peak at 2 billion pieces in 1998/99 but have since fallen, as tax differentials have reduced, to around 0.1 billion pieces since 2010.
Manufactured cigarette sales were down at 29.1 billion pieces in 2013.
- Smoking Tobacco in Canada report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Canada.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Canada.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Canada.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Canada along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Canada, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future