Smoking Tobacco in Hungary is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Hungary Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The smoking tobacco market amounted to only 56.4 tonnes at the start of the review period in 1990, equating to 0.2% of total tobacco volumes. However, since 2000 volumes have expanded significantly, reaching 3,930 tonnes by the end of 2012 and 3,750 tonnes in 2013 equivalent to 25.4% of tobacco products sales.
Volumes are forecast to stand down 32.9% by 2023 at 2,485 tonnes with per capita consumption down by 31.1% to 257g per person.
Cigarette volumes remain well below levels in the 1990s and are currently in decline, down to 11,000 tonnes in 2013.
- Smoking Tobacco in Hungary report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Hungary.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Hungary.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Hungary.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Hungary along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Hungary, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future