Smoking Tobacco in Poland is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Poland Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
The Polish smoking tobacco market has recently been transformed from being a small pipe tobacco-dominated market, attracting little interest and accounting for only 0.1% of the tobacco products marketin 1990, to a major sector in its own right.
Increases in January and March 2009 raised the price of both cigarette and pipe tobacco compared to manufactured cigarettes with the net effect of a 25.6% fall in FCT sales.
Initially, price rises in the manufactured cigarette market are expected to offer some benefit to smoking tobacco sales which are set to rise and peak in 2017 at 2,455 tonnes.
- Smoking Tobacco in Poland report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Poland.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Poland.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Poland.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Poland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Poland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future