Smoking Tobacco in Sweden is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Sweden Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Overall consumption of tobacco products was estimated at 12,316 tonnes in 2013, of which smoking tobacco, including fine-cut for rolling cigarettes and pipe tobacco, accounted for only 2.2% of sales.
Fine-cut tobacco accounted for 96.4% of total smoking tobacco volumes in 2013 with FCT volume estimated at 265 tonnes.
Annual sales are currently down at 275 tonnes in 2013, 15.9% below 1990 levels.
- Smoking Tobacco in Sweden report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Sweden.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Sweden.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industryin Sweden.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Sweden along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Sweden, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future