Smoking Tobacco in Denmark is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Denmark Smoking Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
Between 1990 and 2013 the overall tobacco products market has contracted by 29.3% from 11,013 tonnes to 7,789 tonnes in 2013, largely due to a decline in smoking prevalence.
Overall consumption of smoking tobacco declined to 611 tonnes in 2013, which is 81.0% down on 1990 levels when consumption stood at 3,215 tonnes.
Denmark is predominantly a MYO market, around 86% of cigarette tobacco used in conjunction with filter hulls using a tubing device, with RYO accounting for a declining 14% share of volumes.
- Smoking Tobacco in Denmark report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in Denmark.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across Denmark.The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry intoSmoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed dataof the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Denmark.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco industry in Denmark along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across Denmark, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future