This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Israel.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs in Israel. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Israel HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Israel
- Size of Canada's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to buy
- The Israel Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 110,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
- There were 79,346 HNWIs in Israel in 2013. These HNWIs held US$421 billion in wealth.
- In 2013, Israeli HNWI numbers rose by 6.2%, following a decrease of 1.5% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Israeli HNWIs is forecast to grow by 8.8%, to reach 88,131 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 19.9%, to reach US$535 billion by 2018.
- In 2013, Israeli HNWIs held 24.2% (US$102 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20–30%.