Africa is characterized by the presence of only LNG export or liquefaction terminals. As of 2013, the region has a total liquefaction capacity of 71.6 mtpa. A total of 11 terminals are under operation. Angola commenced its first terminal during 2013. Further, with the addition of four more terminals and expansion of existing terminals, the total liquefaction capacity of Africa will become 128.6 mtpa in 2020.
The recent report from LNGANALYSIS on Africa LNG markets provides complete information on the current trends, investment opportunities, infrastructure, supply- demand and companies in 9 markets in the region. Through SWOT analysis and benchmarking tools, the report evaluates pros and cons of operating and investing in each of the region LNG market.
In addition, the research work provides forecasts of liquefaction capacity, regasification capacity, FLNG capacity, contracted/ available capacity, LNG trade details are provided for each country. Further, planned LNG projects in each of the 9 markets are provided in detail.
Competitive structure of the regional liquefaction and Regasification LNG markets along with the business strategies being opted by leading players in current global tight supply conditions are analyzed. In addition, complete details of all operational and planned LNG terminals in the region are provided in the report. LNG profiles, oil and gas overviews, SWOT and financial analysis of five leading LNG companies in the region LNG market are analyzed in detail. Further, all recent news and developments, along with their impact on Africa LNG players are included.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How will Africa LNG market emerge over the short to long term future?
- What potential opportunities exist for new entrants, investors and construction companies?
- What is the stance of each of the Africa countries and investment attractiveness of the markets?
- What is the outlook for all countries in terms of supply/demand, capacity, contracts, trains, tanks, storage from 2000 to 2020?
- What are the medium and long term sale purchase agreements (HOA/MOU/SPA) signed by LNG companies in Africa?
- How is the competitive landscape and what strategies are being opted by existing players?
- What is the current status and feasibility of realization of planned projects?
- What are the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of operating in Africa LNG markets?