HER2-positive breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-positive breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third-, and fourth-line metastatic.
As in the other seven countries covered in this report, Herceptin is the market leader in France, since it was the first HER2-targeting agent to market. Newly-approved drugs tend to gain market access faster in Germany than in the other four EU countries, and this is reflected in the use of Perjeta and Kadcyla in the German HER2-positive breast cancer market. In 2013, Herceptin was the market leader, accounting for 94% of sales in the Italian HER2-positive market. There will be an increase in the breast cancer market size in Spain during the forecast period due to the increased use of HER2-targeted therapies in the neoadjuvant setting, in particular, Perjeta, which is already approved for use in this setting in the US.
- An overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the 5EU HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the 5EU HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the 5EU HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the 5EU HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.